About Me

Kent, United Kingdom
I have the perfect family but still struggle to find the light in the darkness of post-natal depression.

Wednesday 17 September 2008

A small diversion...

Can you believe it's Wednesday already? Lots to report including some progress with the childminder - she didn't want to go home on Monday which is a fantastic sign. I still hated leaving her crying though....
But anyway - a diversion!
Yesterday two home shopping catalogues arrived at my house - you know the sort of thing, filled with bakeware and cleaning products and stuff.
But they do provide a useful source of income for who ever delivers them so I always try to look through them in case there is something in there I just can't live without....I have actually bought things in the past, I'll have you know and the banana cases are a fantastic invention!
Anyway! There were some real gems in there this time but my favourite was a very long duster, with a picture showing a very efficient woman using it to clean her curtain poles. Seriously.
I have never cleaned my curtain poles. And I can't imagine a time when I would have nothing else to do so I would think, gosh, my curtain poles are looking dusty...
In fact, I'm looking at them now and they don't look dusty so clearly don't need cleaning!
Is it just me? Has anyone ever cleaned their curtain poles? Am I just a filthy person? There's still time to order one - the catalogue doesn't have to be out until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Muser Grace said...

Yay for the childcare progress! I find it so hard to deal with childcare stuff, but SparkleEye's new daycare seems to be working out too.

Muser Grace said...

And, no, nver cleaned curtain poles...

Anonymous said...

[Looks around in case anyone's watching]

I've dusted curtain poles and curtain rails (most recently curtain rails last week).

[Yes, I know I'm weird].

Glad Tasha's happier with the childcare situtaion. And yay! for well-deserved compliments (in your last post).